Premium Efficient Motors
Top Quality Certification
Duraline products are tested and certified by the finest quality and safety agencies ensuring that every Duraline motor will be a long lasting reliable workhorse for whatever application required.
Rugged High Temperature Insulation
Duraline motors are double vacuum impregnated with high temperature "H" class non-hygroscopic varnish. Our motors are fitted with spike resistant phase paper between each phase. This ensures inverter compatibility and long term reliability.
High Quality, High Durability Bearings
All our motors are equipped with the highest quality bearings for extremely long life and quiet operation. All of our bearings contain high carbon chrome steel rolling elements and premium lubricants. Our motors use oversized bearings on both the drive and the opposite drive end.
Peace of Mind Guarantee
If something does go wrong with your motor you are protected by our Top Guardian guarantee. If one of our motors fails due to workmanship or material failure, Duraline will repair your motor or ship you a replacement.
- 1-250HP TEFC Cast Iron 2,4 and 6 poles
- Inverter Rated 15:1 CT
- MG1 Part 31
- CSA Approved
- Nema Design B
- UL 1004 Approved
- 36 month Warranty
- 40° C Ambient Rating
- Stainless Steel Nameplates
- Corrosion Resistant Hardware
- F1, F2, F0 Convertible
- Class F Insulation
- Nipple Seals between Conduit Box and Body
- One-way Sintered Brass condensate drains
- Double Drilled Feet on 256T and up
- Removable Feet up to 326T
- 1.25 SF up to 365T/ 1.15 SF for larger frames
- V-Seal with Slinger on 254T and up
- 1045 Steel Shaft up to 326T/ 4140 Steel Shaft on 326T and up
- Regreasable Bearings on 254 frame and up
- Class 1 Division 2 Groups C and D Compliant